Tuesday 11 October 2011

Loss of interest.

Sorry I haven't posted anything for so long! The truth is I'm busy having fun with other things than Stardoll and I didn't pay attention to new Starplaza items, features etc. I`m losing my interest in this site, for two basic reasons: after the make-over, the feeling we get from it is cold and isolation, because of the colors mostly. The second reason is, not only I can't afford paying it. Okay, I have 6 but I need more with my mobile cause there are cards of 10 and 20, and then I have to buy a free 300 texts+600' minutes of calls which costs another 5, and there's 12% tax for a 10 mobile card so I get to keep only 8.80. But the prices are OVER expensive. There's nothing cheaper than 10sd, and most of the items look cheap anyway. So no, no money from me to SD anymore.
I sent them a complain message but they use an automatic e-mailing system which detects which words you used in your mail more frequently and sends you a the appropriate pre-maid reply. So the answering mail had something to do with how they know not being a SS is unfair but SD needs money to run etc.
I know most of you won't care about all this, but I`ve noticed a lot of people stopped renewing their memberships so it would be nice if you could send them a message too. Then they would notice that we can't afford paying for their crap anymore, and they must lower a little bit. Thanks. And maybe I`ll try posting cool MeDolls etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment