Friday 22 July 2011

NEW SHAKE IT UP COLLECTION

I asked some of the APG'ers about this and this is what they said.

Question: You opinion on the 'shake it up' collection?


i liike it, its cute and cheaap ^0^ nyaa~
-lorzin7


they have a shake it up collection ? since wheeeen ?
-imcoollikedat55

Yeah it just came out.
Eww. Shake It Up is one of the most stupidest shows ever. Fail.
and the clothes the characters wear makes me want to barf.
BUT. On Stardoll, like, all virtual and like animated and stuff, the clothes are not as bad as in real life haha. I only like 3 peices. And they're pretty cheap, so that's good ;D
-chocolatofreak

Love it. :3
-cuttie9234

Its really nice :) Some items are really not my style,but others I NEED to buy.
Cheep 'n Cheerful :)
-queenmaya99 

Yeah it just came out.
Eww. Shake It Up is one of the most stupidest shows ever. Fail.
and the clothes the characters wear makes me want to barf.BUT. On Stardoll, like, all virtual and like animated and stuff, the clothes are not as bad as in real life haha. I only like 3 peices. And they're pretty cheap, so that's good ;D
-Animalbracelet

Cheap and very good designs liek I luurve the glitter shirt -so kawaii-
-Dangerous.KeKe

I really like the knee length black converse
-pinkiempie

Love it. :3
-SmileyNatalie23

I really like the knee length black converse
-DollDoll987

I like it.
But idrk what shake it up is, because I only watch tlc, mtv, comedy, and much. not disney.
-katuyasha

The only thing I really like are the black converse boots.
I bought them :3
-HawkNelsonFan

I didn't even know about it till I read this topic.
Sometimes thats the only real use I have in APG lol, updates when it comes to the plaza lol!
But I ♥LOVE♥ it! its more teen/tween style. i just bought the holy black tights, black converse, and red flanel shirt thing, ya i think its called a flanel.
but i love the converse soo cute and super cheap too!
-macy225

I think some of it a rip off! Like theres a dress for 2sd and then other items are 88sc! thats like an 8 sd! But i really like a cuple of the items though!
-junebug246

Sweet
-laney223

This collection only has one page and here it is.

Shake it up

My opinion: I really like it.

♥Comment below♥

~Zaynab/twilight118

No comments:

Post a Comment