Monday 19 September 2011

Young Hollywood is OUT!

The newest of the 'sell-out' or 'limited edition' lines has it's second collection out today!

Prices range from 25sd to 175sd and it is, of course, all Superstar.
My personal view on this collection is that it has seriously gone down hill from the last collection. I quite liked a lot of the last collection (though I didn't like the prices) however with this collection I found only 5 items I would truly buy. The total of which, I might add, was 534sd!

However here are my favourite pieces (just the three dresses I liked):
This is the Emmanuelle Canary Gown priced at 150sd. This is one of my favourites and would be, in my opinion, very versatile.
This is the Alexa Serpentine Dress priced at 115sd. This is preppy with and edge of old age glamour about it in a beautiful colour.
This is the Daphne Goddess Dress priced at 175sd. I love it, minus the price, because of the unique design and wonderful structuring of it.


So there you have it. Which is your favourite piece? Do you think it's worth the money? Do you collect or will collect Young Hollywood?



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment