Saturday 3 September 2011

MSW dreams...

I think MSW has definitely been a topic of conversation since the most popular contest on Stardoll began, personally I'm actually quite into it I mean last year I wasn't too bothered but yesss I guess this year my medoll has improved a lot more so I decided to enter. On the first day APG was literally FILLED with topics saying 'Please vote me MSW' 'Please vote, it's my dream', 'Please please please' and yeah I get it that they want to win because tbh I do as well but it's your dream? I mean come on guys lol, it's not like this will change your life because the only difference it will make to you is that you will have an ipod touch and a year of superstar, it may sound great but let's not forget that there's over a million people on Stardoll so please girls don't get your hopes up too high but I'm sure we'll be seeing some of you in the finals. GOOD LUCK ! x


-Evelyn/Lady_GAGA4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment