Monday 12 September 2011

New gal on the scene + MK 2 review

So you guys won't know me yet but I'm the new writer here ^_^
My account on stardoll is Rubysliper99 and you may or may not have seen me around. I'm normally found in APG, which is where I met AH-MAZING people like Melody, or sometimes I just float. If you like you can read my rather long, rather wordy presentation. Yes, it's pretty much a small novel but hey, that's just how I roll :P


So now onto my first real article:

Mortal Kiss: Fool’s Silver
When the last Mortal Kiss came out (the first one) I was genuinely interested. Not only was there promotional free stuff in the Starplaza but also, the entire moving around the town with the book was quite new and, dare I say it, fun. Now the sequel has come out I’ve heard mixed reviews.
There’s one thing though, I’m sure we can all agree on: the free stuff is pretty good. From bracelets to bottles the MK Calendar was pretty hot stuff however the book is a different story.
After reading the first chapter the first word that pulled into my mind was indifferent. Sure, it’s a reasonably good book. It’s got a strong plot, an interesting start but I felt it was missing a kick, something extraordinary.
A majority of people I’ve asked have not even bothered reading it and, until I started this article, I was included in that. The last one was okay but, to be honest, a lot of us only went to the interactive town, not the book.
So what do you think of MK 2? Did you read the last one? Are you reading this one? 



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment