Monday 15 August 2011

I'm back!

Hi guys this is Evelyn and I'm back from my holiday so soon enough you shall be hearing all the latest gossip from me, now I may not know much but this is what has happened lately in APG:


So Daria (aka eternaldaria) made an honesty box, so as we all know she can be harsh and sometimes rude but still people wanted to know what she thought of them. So this is were the drama begins Katie (aka evie63) asked for what Daria thought of her and (well this is going to be a shock) Daria actually had the guts to call Katie a tramp. Now of course the whole of APG defended Katie yet Daria got hurt, she said that she got bullied by all the APG'ers just because she gave her full, honest opinion. Was it right that the whole of APG were against Daria? I don't think it is. Yet Katie probably did get hurt. I guess we should all learn a lesson from this.

-Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment