Thursday 4 August 2011

A little about safety.

So, so many people have been hacked! I once made a topic about it and it got about three pages of replies, by different girls, telling their stories.
I`ve never been that unlucky, because I`m obssesing over safety issues. But a lot of people have, so I made some little research and here's what I got.

-It is possible to be hacked from someone who supposedly gives you a password makeover or presentation makeover. So I suggest you do not trust anyone you're not friends with. Also, it is good to make the agreement in public, so everyone sees that this person is going to give you a makeover.
-Do not use proxies. Unless the free Max Factor lip gloss does worth the risk.
-Change your password once in a month, into something like kkjKJH899s, write it on a post it or something, and don't save the password in you computer.

If, after all, you get hacked, Stardoll has installed a security system, so the hacker can't steal and sell everything you have in half an hour.
-You can not buy more than 5 items each 24 hours from a certain user.
-You have to wait two or three days to sell an item you bought in sb.
So that slows down the hacker and you have some time to contact Stardoll.
A good way to prove that you are the real owner of the account, is to send Stardoll a receipt number that proves you`ve bought SS.

I hope I was a little helpful, and be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment