Tuesday 30 August 2011

Nica returns!

She now claims to have a daughter called 'Ivy' and says Adam is not the father!
Adam had an affair also but he is not pregnant.  She says the father's a girl? now that doesn't make sense!
She also says 'I wanted to make freinds on miss_bieber_95 but unfortunatly I couldnt and I got bannd so now peeps call me a troll and I guess I am one I dunno but yeh Im just having fun here'.
Is this troll going to keep us going? Or is she retiring soon?
Many trolls in the past of APG would leave in a month but Nica is breaking the record trolling us for over 4 months! Well done her!
She has been on many accounts. Claiming last time she was called 'Laura' and now claiming she is Nica again sometimes gina. when I asked her about the laura thing she said : "That was a lie lololollolololol peeps should know by now that Im a lier
" well that was a pretty truthful answer!

Nica will continue trolling us but will she ever reveal her identy?
Some suspect it's an APG'er but no one knows!

Find more about Nica only on Stardoll Stalkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment