Tuesday 19 July 2011

Introducing me


So, hi guys! This is me Lady_GAGA4ever writing to you, better known as Evelyn. Most of you know who I am and indeed I am (of course) an APG'er. I love gossip and that is what I'm going to be writing about I love drama and I think it makes life much more interesting!

So before I start here is a bit about me:

Real name Evelyn
Birthday 20th November
Likes mcr, lady gaga, paramore and nevershoutnever.

Actually...

let's just get on to the gossiping.

I want to talk about Leanne (puppy07).
Yesterday there was a 'fake' fight between her and Emma (designergucci) yet I guess she realised what was really going on and what APG thought of her, basically most of APG thought it was real so they told her their opinion on her and what they thought she was really like, guess it came as a big shock to Leanne (ouch!), people thought she was rude and her attitude wasn't great then when APG found out it was all fake.. man did they start to suck up to her ohhh yeah how did I know that was going to happen? I guess Leanne is okay but I wouldn't mind being friends with her.


More gossip coming later from Lady_GAGA4ever.


Byeeexx

No comments:

Post a Comment