Wednesday 20 July 2011

MSW to be deleted

The rumours are spreading that the club 'Miss stardoll world' (MSW) was only to be here for a limited amount of time and to be deleted. This all could be tales but I don't know it sounds pretty realistic.
What do you's think?

Here I will ask my fellow apg'ers:

It might, since msw is over..
-Cuttie9234

Not soon but maybe within the next year unless they do MSW (the pageant) again
-Rubyslipper99

I think it will be because MSW is over
-DesignerGucci

Maybe soon. Because MSW is done. Plus the rude behavior in the club.
-Nikkipeacelove

I don't think so, because if Stardoll are going to have MSW every year, as they said, then I think they'll keep the club instead of deleting it and re-creating it whenever MSW starts up again.
-Glittergem2

Probably, if their not doing another MSW pageant again.
But if they are, then they'll most likely keep the club around.
-Daisygrl

Okay now I will go and ask the MSW'ers what they think!

No only because it got some female jerks and a lot of drama in it
and stardoll needs this club for the next MSW comp,i´m sure they wouldn't make a new club..
-inspired

No.
-Sugarpop20023

It could be. It's not as bad as some of the other clubs. We have quite a bit of swearing. But I don't think they monitor this club very much. And I don't think Mette is here. So maybe, maybe not. I used to be a FA'er before the first one got deleted, and no one saw that coming. So you never know. If it does, It'll be outta the blue.
-avirl_lover_gal

nope
-AlicaM.Cullen

I don't think so.
-xXAnime_LoverXx

No it would have been deleted when the winner was announced
-gleetwlightX

1 comment: