Wednesday 20 July 2011

July Hot Buys; My opinion

So you may have read Melody's piece on the July hot buys but I just really wanted to express my opinions on the hot buys!

I think they are amazing the black dress the model is wearing is quite Lady Gaga but I actually LOVE it! 
Now the belt, I actually thought that was a skirt the first time I saw it. So to be honest I do not like it.
The butterfly purse and the blue dress I don't like at all.
I like the shoes, there isn't much to say about them though. The long grey cardigan, I think would look MUCH nicer with the hood down.
Last but not least the purple dress I quite like this dress, but I am not sure if I would buy it I would have to see it on my medoll.

They are my thoughts and opinions on the July hot-buys!
But what are yours? Comment Below!

Rachel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment