Tuesday 19 July 2011

My opinion on the LE

NEW LE

That’s right girls stardoll has released a new line of LE but to be honest this isn’t one of my favorite lines infact it’s under one of my worst

Lots of people are talking about how good it is but i don't think so. Franky there are a lot of bad things about it and it could have been a lot better with more time and car and if stardoll were actually bothered and didn't just want you money,beginning my rant now.The new LE could have been better especially considering how out there and eye-catching the last one’s were due to the fact they were in loads of different colors and some neon this line is a lot worse. It hasn’t really good a base color or a theme it’s just all over the place. There are at least 4 entirely different colors for the outfits and there’s no real theme or a ‘summery’ feel for me. The bags, necklaces and glasses could have been A LOT better believe me they just look horrible and tacky. Moving on to the bikinis again they look very tacky especially the bottoms and the tops just make it even worse for me. The dresses are just well I can’t even describe how bad they are you wouldn’t catch me dead in one. In fact there is only 1 thing I like in this collection and that’s the hat made of flowers which isn’t really original and very clichéd and lots of websites have used it so stardoll copied the idea and didn’t come up with the only good thing in the collection themselves, very bad. Stardoll really need to pull their socks up and getting a better line of LE for next time so hopefully I can have something good to write about. Stardoll have gone back to trying to play it safe but it hasn’t really worked as this collection has turned out this bad they really need to go back to the drawing board. If you disagree that’s fine just leave a comment below.

There are 3 pages of the new LE here are the pics.

Page 1

Page 2 

Page 3
~ Zaynab/Twilight118

 

No comments:

Post a Comment