Wednesday 20 July 2011

New! Stardoll's graphic novel - Sea of Stars.

 I don't know how many of you already know, but there is a new stardoll graphic novel. It`s name? Sea of Stars. You might not understand it`s name yet, but those who have seen the promotional video they released on SD's youtube account, probably understand that the story's plot is has something with how some users confuse their real lifes with virtual reality. At first, the teasing trailer excited me, because it gave me the idea that it would be a teen drama, easy to read but catchy.
 Still, I had no idea what to expect, when I started reading that thing. Maybe it`s because I can not understand english perfectly yet. Maybe becuase my sense of humor differs. Maybe it`s just that online reading makes me dizzy. But I could not find any sense in all this pointless babling, which was written in ways none of the Stardoll members I know uses. Of course it`s too early to judge. And as if that wasn`t enough, my personal thinking on the graphics is one: hideous. horribly mixed. and what are this creepy guy and the animals doing
there? Could someone enlighten me? I`m waiting for your opinions on this graphic novel in question.
 mariaaaanna

No comments:

Post a Comment